Amex and its new Score Goals product builds upon its existing MyCredit Guide Platform, which updates customers weekly on the credit scores using a VantageScore® credit score by TransUnion.
Score Goals offers “personalized recommendations to help achieve a desired credit score over a given timeframe,” drawing upon TransUnion credit report data and “the real credit experiences of millions of people,” American Express noted in a press release.
Consumers interested in the new credit score management tool can establish an account at no charge via the MyCredit Guide.
After viewing their credit score, consumers can type in their desired credit score, and receive in turn recommendations on how to achieve that goal, according to American Express.
- ^ Share on Facebook (www.pymnts.com)
- ^ Share (&body=American Express Launches New Credit Score Management Tool https)
- ^ Share on LinkedIn (www.pymnts.com)
- ^ Share on StumbleUpon (www.pymnts.com)
- ^ Print (www.pymnts.com)
- ^ Email (www.pymnts.com)
- ^ American Express (www.americanexpress.com)
- ^ Score Goals (www.americanexpress.com)
- ^ MyCredit Guide (www.americanexpress.com)
- ^ Kunal Madhok (www.linkedin.com)
- ^ American Express (www.pymnts.com)